Below we will describe all the processes involved in the production of the TELECO S.p.A. devices, from the analysis of the requirements of the project, through to post production assistance.
It is understood that for some types of machining (according to the type of device to be produced) the equipment, technology and the processes described will differ or not be used.
All processes, described below, are performed exclusively in Teleco and are the following:
– Analysis of customer requirements (needs).
– Hardware design (PCB – Printed Circuit Boards, plastic container, metallic carpentry, etc…).
– Software design (software for devices, management programs, etc …).
– Engineering (equipment analysis, production cycles, times, etc …).
– Components purchase.
– Testing (100%).
– Data collection.
TELECO plans and implements the processes needed for product realization considering the requirements of the customer and all company processes listed and considered in its Quality Management System.
In the planning of the construction of a product the company defines:
– The technical data, the quality characteristics, the characteristics of the design, the time required, the applicability of Standards and the requirements of the contract.
– The processes used for the construction, the interrelationships between them, the possible need for equipments and special equipments.
– The activities of verification, validation, monitoring and specific tests for the product and the related criteria for acceptance.
– The records needed to provide evidence that the realization processes and resulting products meet the requirements.
The tasks in the realization of the product and the project are subdivided as follows:
– The R&D laboratory studies and develops the electric circuit design and related software, builds prototypes, performs all the tests required by the contract, the customer, etc …
– The technical office transposes the electrical project in documents prepared by the CAD, studies the mechanical design, the aesthetic project and it emits the drawings and distributes the documentation.
– The purchasing office buys all the components and the materials needed.
– The production department builds the product.
– The testing department execute the final tests on products, by testing at 100% the TELECO production.
The production is made under control by the heads of departments, i.e. the progress of the production to the next working stage confirms that the previous one has been successfully completed.
In detail, the description of the production processes involved in the manufacture of the devices, as already specified, for some types of processes the equipments of the production and the listed processes will be varied or will not be used:
– Screen printing of the printed circuit board with solder paste for SMT (Surface Mounting Technology).
– Mounting and automated positioning of the SMD (Surface Mounting Device) components.
– Solder melting of the SMD components.
– Mounting and manual positioning of the components with THT (Through-Hole Technology).
– Wave soldering of PTH (Pin Through Hole) components.
– Hand soldering of PTH components.
– Automated mechanical cutting of PTH pin components.
– Manual cutting of PTH pin components.
– Manual mounting of components (jumpers, radiators, etc …).
– Manual assembly of faceplates (for rack devices).
– Manual assembly of plastic/metal containers (for desktop devices).
All devices produced by Teleco S.p.A. are 100% tried and tested before sending them to the customer, according to the testing specifications developed in the company with the customer and in compliance with the guidelines and methodologies specified in international and national standards like EN, UNI, CEI, IEC , MIL, etc…
The processing for the construction and treatment of the electrical windings can be reinserted into the cycle and in the manufacturing processes, previously listed.
The process steps are these:
– Control of materials.
– Setup of the winding machines.
– Spooling of the motor winding.
– Soldering of the wire terminals.
– Impregnation of copper wire windings or cementation of enameled copper wire windings.
– Mounting of RM type core.
– Inspection and electrical testing of windings.
All electrical windings are made with mounting specifications and work instructions developed by Teleco in accordance with national and international specifications (IEC, IEC, etc …).