All TELECO S.p.A. devices are designed according to current National, European and International Standards (EN, ETSI, IEC, IEEE, etc …)
When requested by the Customer, products can be certified to the Department of Communications of the Italian Ministry of Economic Development (Laboratories: I.S.C.T.I (EUROLAB RADIO), CELAB, TELECOM Italia Turin, etc …).
All devices come and satisfy the limits set by European Standards for CE Marking which are, according to the area of use of the device, the following:
– 2004/108/CE: Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC).
– 1999/5/CE: Radio & Telecommunications Terminal Equipment Directive (R&TTE).
– 2006/95/CE: Low Voltage Directive (LVD).
All devices also satisfy the following European Standards on the restriction of use of certain Hazardous Substances and Waste and Disposal of electronic equipment:
– 2011/65/EU: Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS), in this case the TELECO devices and equipment are ROHS 2 Compliant, Annex III 7b).
– 2012/19/EU: Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE).
UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 – TELECO already certified ISO 9001:1994 (since November 15, 1996), ISO 9001:2000 (June 16, 2003), has adapted its Quality Management System to the requirements of new ISO 9001:2008.